High Speed Accidents can have tremendous emotional and physical consequences. The road to recovery is a treacherous one, we at the Law Office of Edwin Maria will be with you with every step you take and will fight for all the money you deserve.
The Law Office of Edwin Maria is a personal injury office, dedicated to fighting for New Yorkers. Armed with unparalleled courtroom skill and worth ethic, we have the potential to get you the results you deserve.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), high-speed accidents killed 9,557 people in 2015. click here
The consequences are numerous. The NHTSA identifies some of the circumstances to include:
• Greater potential for loss of vehicle control;
• Reduced effectiveness of occupant protection equipment;
• Increased stopping distance after the driver perceives a danger;
• Increased degree of crash severity leading to more severe injuries;
• Economic and even psychological implications of a speed-related crash; and
• Increased fuel consumption/cost.
Auto accidents are serious and traumatic. If you were involved in a fender-bender or a disastrous collision. The Law Office of Edwin Maria is here for you.
If you or/and a loved one, has been involved in an auto accident, call the Law Office of Edwin Maria now at 212-470-3461.